Sunday 1 June 2014

patience

Some people can really test my patience. I guess their personality is just one that doesn't mix well with mine because they can really annoy me. I have to try to learn to be patient with these types of people or I'll just get angry.

This weekend my patience has really been tested, as I have been with some people who I think have difficult personalities- but I know this is just because they have the type of personality that clashes with mine. I've had to keep myself from losing my temper, and I actually did it very successfully. This is the first time that I've actually been able to keep myself under control in that situation for that long. It is something that I have struggled to do a lot in the past.

This is a good sign though, it means that I am very slowly improving, getting better and learning to control myself even more. It's only a very small step, but I am incredibly proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment