Tuesday 27 May 2014

invisible

I'm always treated as if I'm invisible, or people treat me like my problems don't matter. Many people claim to care about me, but it's only a claim. When I actually need their help they just disappear. I could be screaming in a crowd of people and no one would even turn to look at me. 

It's like I'm a background voice, just someone to make someone else's life that little bit more interesting, not through me though, but just by watching me struggle. 

I've always been left on my own, no one really wants to listen to my problems. They're unimportant, like me. The people who do acknowledge that I'm struggling just tell me to 'stay strong' or 'keep going' but it's not that easy. When you're constantly ignored by everyone who should care about you, it gets hard to want to go on. 

I just wish that people cared, really cared, and actually asked me how I was instead of just saying they're there for me. Saying that you're there for someone doesn't really matter if you don't actually do anything to try to help them. 

But it's too late now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment