Saturday 16 November 2013

my personal recovery challenge for now

Back when my eating disorder was bad, I would obsessively count calories using a couple of different apps. It wasn't until about a couple of months ago that I finally got rid of them.

Since getting rid of them I have been focusing on trying to keep healthy both by exercising and eating well. But, because I had been tracking what I had eaten for so long, it was really strange not to do it. 

Today I decided to get one of the apps back, however I have started a whole new account on it so I can avoid being triggered. 

So far it's been fine, it's actually encouraged me to do more exercise which I think is great. I'm not exercising for the calorie burning aspect, but rather because I enjoy it and it makes me feel good. 

However, because I tend to do a fair bit of exercise I've noticed that I'm not actually eating enough, so it's time for me to increase my food intake, something which will be a challenge, but I'll be able to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment