Sunday 29 December 2013

threats

I feel sad saying this, but throughout my entire life I've always had people threatening me. They would threaten to hurt me, to kill me, you name it, someone will have threatened to do it to me. Of course, some of these threats have been carried out, but obviously not all of them. 

But what annoys me is when people threaten to do something to me but never do it. What's the point? It's an empty threat. If you say you're going to hurt me physically, you might as well do it. I'm used to it. 

Last night I got threatened by someone close to me who should care about me and never do such a thing to me. He said something which was entirely inappropriate, and I told him that he shouldn't say that. He then came up to where I was sitting and stood over me and kept saying 'I'd get away from here if I was you' as he prepared to fulfill his threat. 

Throughout the whole incident I just stayed still, it didn't bother me whether he did it or not. I knew exactly what he wanted to do, and I sort of wish he did it, just so I had proof it was real. 

But no, it was an empty threat. Once again, I was threatened by someone who should love me unconditionally... and I got the blame for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment