Saturday 21 December 2013

hypocritical friend

Friendships can be beautiful things. They can allow us to help each other, make each other laugh and just enjoy each other's company. But, this will only happen if both sides of the friendship are willing to work. 

I'm in a friendship where I am the only one being nice and supportive. My 'friend' is constantly rude to me, she laughs at me and ignores me when I need her.

So why don't I just get out of this friendship? Well I can't because I have been threatened both by my 'friend' and her parents, so I have to stay friends with her. If I don't then bad things will happen. 

I don't enjoy being made to feel the way I do by someone who should be a friend, and I don't enjoy the fact that my 'friend' is a complete hypocrite. 

I just wish she realised that she's hurting me and actually cared about how she makes me feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment