Thursday 27 November 2014

who do I want to be?

Who do I want to be?
Surely the best me that I can be,
but that's not all...


I want to be fierce and strong,
like a lion.
I want be the one who rules my life,
like a queen.
I want to be unique, an individual, one of a kind,
like a snow flake.
I want be beautiful like a tree,
and powerful like the wind.

I want to be able to stand alone,
but still be able to stand with others.
I want to be firm, but fair,
assertive but kind.
I want to be confident,
and know exactly who I am.



My journey began long ago,
but it is now that I will decide to turn
in a new direction
which will lead me to my destination.
It's going to be a strange new route,
but I'm going to take it.

I am going to be the best me that I can be,
because I am going to find who I really am.
The person that I want to be,
is going to be the person who I really am,
I just need to uncover her
and show her to the world.

I will be the best me that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment