Sunday 9 November 2014

one great year of blogging

Exactly a year ago today, I made this blog. I don't fully remember why I made this blog, but I think it was a fantastic decision! Although this is only my 110th post, and I haven't posted daily, as the name of the blog suggests I should, I have definitely made a great decision in starting this blog!

During my time of having this blog, I have noticed that I have become far more comfortable with speaking about issues that are bothering me, things that have happened in my life, or just speaking more freely about anything really, and I think that this blog has actually been a great help in increasing my confidence.

Of course, my blog is not popular at all, and I rarely get more than just a few views per post, I'm still happy to keep it going. I'm hopeful that I will be posting more regularly, however I won't make any promises.

One thing I do love about this blog is that I can share my recovery experiences, and I have been told by a few people that reading my blog helps them a bit. The blog was really intended for me to get out emotions and just express myself, but knowing that it's helped at least one person just a little bit is wonderful!

Since enabling the comments on this blog about a month ago, I have only had two, but I'm hoping that this may increase over time, as I do love hearing what people have to say about my posts and any suggestions for possible future ones. I also like being able to reply to the comments because it's just nice to communicate with people.


This has been a year well spent, I'm so glad I made this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment