Friday 25 July 2014

taking some time out to myself

Things have been changing for me so much recently. Honestly, I'm a bit confused about what I want from life and how I feel in general. I just know that things are getting more positive, but it's odd. I'm not used to this. I don't know why it's happening, but I'm definitely happy about it.

I have been spending more time by myself recently, not on purpose, but I really feel like it has been helping me. I feel like I've finally realised a lot of things about myself, and I really think it's about time that I did. I've spent my whole life believing one thing, only to then realise that the truth is the complete opposite.

All I know is that I will continue to grow and develop into the best person I can be. But in the mean time, I need to keep spending more time by myself, getting to know who I truly am, and becoming as self aware as I can. For that reason, there may be a lack of blog posts over the next month, but I will try to fit in one whenever I can, or whenever I have an idea of what to write.

I'm taking my personal space because I can, and because I deserve it. I'm taking care of myself first, and putting the rest of my life on hold. I deserve to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment